Where to vote

To all Bolivar County registered voters, due to redistricting, you can click on the file below to see where your voting precinct is located.

You may also enter you zip code and address to lookup voting location at the Mississippi Secretary of State’s website.

Voter Registration Form

Sample Ballots

Preview the March 12th Primary Election 2024 Sample Ballots.

Preview Democratic Sample Ballot
March 12th Primary Election 2024 Sample Democratic Ballot.

Primary Election Democratic Sample Ballot 2024

Preview Republican Sample Ballot
March 12th Primary Election 2024 Sample Republican Ballot.

Primary Election Democratic Sample Ballot 2024

View / Download 2023 Voting Checklist for Bolivar County Citizens

View the most current Election Results for Mississippi

Office of the MS Secretary of State’s Y’all Vote Voter Resource Website

Your Current State-Level Mississippi Representatives on MS.gov

How to register to vote

You may register to vote either by mail or by visiting the Circuit Clerk’s office or the municipal clerk’s office. You may also register to vote when applying for or renewing your driver’s license, or when applying for services at numerous state and federal government agencies. A fileable .PDF version of the form can be found here.

Once your voter registration application has been processed in the Circuit Clerk’s Office, you will be mailed a voter registration card which will give your voting precinct, precinct location address, Supervisor’s District number, and Congressional District number.

For further information, you may contact the Circuit Clerk’s Office at (662) 843-2061.

Every U.S. citizen who possesses the following qualifications is entitled to register to vote in Mississippi:

•  Is an inhabitant of Mississippi, except persons judicially declared mentally incompetent;

•  Is at least 18 years old (or will be by the date of the next general election);
A resident of the state, county, and supervisor’s district for 30 days;

•  Has never been convicted of any crime listed in Section 241 of the Mississippi Constitution (murder, rape, bribery, theft, arson, obtaining money or goods under false pretense, perjury, forgery, embezzlement, or bigamy).

Once you are registered, you generally remain  registered indefinitely, unless you move or no longer meet one of the qualifications to vote.


If you register in the Circuit Clerk’s Office – You must register at least 30 days before an election. If you register by mail – Your application must be postmarked at 30 days before an election.

You may obtain a Voter Registration Form from:

This Downloadable Form
• The City Clerk’s Office, City Hall
• Public Libraries
• Public Schools
• Fire Stations
• The League of Woman Voters

You may also phone the Circuit Clerk’s Office to request an application to register be mailed to you.  This form must be completed and witnessed by a registered voter of the county.

County Voter Registration Mailing Addresses
Main Office

(second judicial circuit)

200 South Court Street
P.O. Box 670
Cleveland, MS 38732
office: 662-843-2061

First Judicial Circuit

801 Main Street
P.O. box 205
Rosedale, MS 38769
office: 662-759-6521
fax: 662-759-3717

To update the County with changes to your Voter Registration, you may:

• Fill out and submit a new Voter Registration Form.


• Write the changes to be made and mail them to either the Main Office or the First Judicial Court.


You may make changes to:

• Your Registered Address

• Your Registered Name

• Your Registered Signature

To validate mailed-in written changes, please include your Date of Birth, Voter Registration Number (if known), Mailing Address (if different), Day & Night Phone, and Signature.

Eligible Absentee Voters include any duly qualified and registered elector who will be absent from their county of residence on Election Day or any of the following individuals who may not be present on Election Day:

  • Any enlisted or commissioned members of the US armed forces who are citizens of Mississippi.
  • Any member of the Merchant Marine or American Red Cross who is a citizen of Mississippi.
  • Any disabled war veteran who is a patient in any hospital, who is a citizen of Mississippi.
  • Any civilian attached to and serving outside of the US with any branch of the Armed Forces or with the Merchant Marine or American Red Cross, who is a citizen of Mississippi.
  • Any citizen of Mississippi temporarily residing outside the territorial limits of the US and the District of Columbia.
  • An employee engaged in interstate transportation required to be away from his or her county of residence on Election Day due to employment.
  • An employee, businessperson, professional, tradesman or worker required being over 50 miles away from the county of residence on Election Day due to employment.
  • Anyone with a temporary or permanent physical disability.
  • Anyone 65 years of age or older.
  • A parent, spouse or dependent staying with a hospitalized person with a temporary or permanent disability and is 50 miles or more away from his or her county of residence on Election Day.
  • A member of a congressional delegation required to be over 50 miles away from his or her county of residence on Election Day.

Absentee voting deadlines come early to help assure your ballot is counted. If you know you will vote absentee, contact your Circuit or Municipal Clerk at least 45 days before the election.

Regardless of where you are in the world, you have the right to cast a ballot in every election, and more importantly, have it arrive in time to count.

However, your current location and mail delivery time could cause a delay. To make sure your vote counts, please review the following information.

Federal write-in absentee ballots may be used by active military and overseas civilian voters residing outside the United States if their regular absentee ballot has not been received in a timely manner.

These ballots can be obtained from your Installation Voting Officer or from any US Embassy or Consular Office or you may request the write-in ballot directly from the Federal Voting Assistance Program. Learn more by visiting https://www.fvap.gov/

Services Resources

Business Services
Marriage Services
Resident Services
State Employees